Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was great fun! Two days before Halloween we carved our pumpkins, which were getting to be a bit ripe by then. But no matter....




Thanks to our neighbours Karen and Brett from whom we borrowed the costume (thanks for sharing, Sophie!), Benjamin was a fireman this year. He wore the fireman outfit every waking minute in the days leading up to Halloween, even trying to go to preschool in it and go to bed in it.

An action shot:


















Ben tried out Daddy's pirate costume, too. This is him doing his best snarl and saying "Aaarrgh!".

Cow got into the spirit, too, and also wanted to try on the pirate costume.


Finally, although Andrew was horrified that I actually managed to convince him to wear his running tights with the pirate costume, I think we all turned out pretty good! I was the night sky, and Kahluna did his impersonation of a West Coast chihuahua with his American Apparel T-shirt.

Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment