The kids all loved it! I have never seen 6 three-to-five year olds gape in silent awe for so long. They were mesmerized by the firefighters and the trucks.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Fire station
Benjamin still loves fire trucks. His "Flashing Fire Engines" book is one of the most dog-eared books in his library, and he dresses up as a fireman almost every day. So we organized a visit to the Central Fire Station of Kingston for Ben's birthday. They don't do birthday parties, they do "Community Information Tours", but we showed up with 6 kids and they pretty much adapted the tour to their audience.
The kids all loved it! I have never seen 6 three-to-five year olds gape in silent awe for so long. They were mesmerized by the firefighters and the trucks.

The kids all loved it! I have never seen 6 three-to-five year olds gape in silent awe for so long. They were mesmerized by the firefighters and the trucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great idea Cindy!
ReplyDelete