Thankfully, I have both dogs on the same lead and they walk pretty well together. For those of you who don't know them, Simba is on the left and Kahluna is on the right. When I walk them is pretty much the only time I witness Simba being dominant to Kahluna. Simba seems to have a better sense of smell and a keener interest in investigating what he smells, so when he decides that he wants to veer right to smell that tree, Kahluna has no choice but to be pushed/dragged along. I have to stay on my toes because every time Simba veers right, the lead nearly takes off the top of Ben's head. Nearly.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Morning walk
This is my view when I walk Ben to preschool some mornings:

Thankfully, I have both dogs on the same lead and they walk pretty well together. For those of you who don't know them, Simba is on the left and Kahluna is on the right. When I walk them is pretty much the only time I witness Simba being dominant to Kahluna. Simba seems to have a better sense of smell and a keener interest in investigating what he smells, so when he decides that he wants to veer right to smell that tree, Kahluna has no choice but to be pushed/dragged along. I have to stay on my toes because every time Simba veers right, the lead nearly takes off the top of Ben's head. Nearly.
Thankfully, I have both dogs on the same lead and they walk pretty well together. For those of you who don't know them, Simba is on the left and Kahluna is on the right. When I walk them is pretty much the only time I witness Simba being dominant to Kahluna. Simba seems to have a better sense of smell and a keener interest in investigating what he smells, so when he decides that he wants to veer right to smell that tree, Kahluna has no choice but to be pushed/dragged along. I have to stay on my toes because every time Simba veers right, the lead nearly takes off the top of Ben's head. Nearly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment