Ben received a camera as a present at Christmas and had a blast! He asked us to say "Cheese!" and assumed his photog stance: one foot forward, knees bent.


We need to work on his aim, though, because he ended up with a lot of shots of elbows, feet, and necks. Mostly necks. Here are, in order, Kahluna's neck and chin (profile) taken in the kitchen,
Auntie Becs' half-face,

and Daddy's neck and chest.
This reminds me of a post I have saved as a draft. A while back, I let Alex play around with an old digital camera we have. He had a blast. It's so fun and eye-openng to see life at their eye level. Ben's pics are great. I especially like his third picture. It looks like Andrew is as tall as the ceiling.
ReplyDeleteBtw, is that a tail in his first photo?
I think he has a very artistic vision and will have a successful gallery opening with his exhibit on necks.
ReplyDelete