Sunday, March 15, 2009

Letter to Korea

Dear Uncle Paul, Aunt Michelle and Leia,

Thank you so much for the colorful, sticky popcorn thingies you sent me for my birthday. They are really gooey and sticky when they get wet, which makes for a fantastic mess on my fingers which I insist Mummy wipe off for me every three seconds since I still can't stand having dirty hands. In the other two seconds between wipe-offs, I manage to make wonderful creations such as...

a ring that can be used as a bracelet or a hat:


and a miscellaneous blob of stickiness and a multi-coloured stick:



Of course, the fun is in the mess-making, and Mummy can attest to the mounds of fun I have with this activity.


Thanks so very much!
Love Benjamin
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're enjoying the playcorn, Ben! Hope your tooth doesn't get too brown! Enjoy the warmer weather!

    Uncle Paul

    ReplyDelete